PersonalMilestone

Friday, April 10, 2009

OPKs

I ordered Ovulation Predictor Kits last week and should get them in the mail any day now. I know that i for sure O'd last month, but it will be helpful for me to know when it is coming. I haven't charted enough to know exactly what signs mean what.

DH and I are heading to my parents house with our dogs for the weekend. I'm excited to see my family, but I wish we would have had a BFP to share with them. But then again, if we would have gotten a BFP we'd be waiting until after the ultrasound to tell them, so it would have been a hard secret to keep!

I've got my green tea regiment going again. apparently aside from the fact it is super, it helps with CM and getting more EWCM to be exact. Some girls say it works well, some say it had reverse affects. I've heard the same thing with Grapefruit/grapefruit juice. I'll stick with the tea!

Hope you have a great Easter weekend! I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment