PersonalMilestone

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Moving Day!!

DH and I are moving today...finally! Our neighbors smoke so much in their apartment that it comes through our walls, NASTY!!! and not healthy at all either...so we're on our way to a new apt!

AF came yesterday....worst cramps. Damn you endometriosis!!!! the Vicodin is helping cramps very well though! I'm a little glad AF came though, since I got xrays right after O and didnt even think twice about it. Onto cycle 4!

I've been taking a little GP break...between spending time at the pool and packing and just trying to relax about TTC in general....blah. I'll be back though! No worries!


I'll post pics of the new place soon! :) Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! Sounds like it is definitely needed! Sorry about the cramps, glad you have the vicodin is helping!

    ReplyDelete