PersonalMilestone

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And We have Internet!

Wow, i never realized how often I actually need the computer...not until i didnt have one! Yes yes, i had my crackberry, but I missed having the whole computer!! haha

B and I have everything moved and most everything put away. I have a few more boxes to go through, but its all good! The dogs are both doing really well with the move, Pita didn't have any seizures, so we're very thankful for that!

My Parents came down to help us move. They are just amazing! They drove 5 hours to help us move, got here at 5 pm and then left the next day at 11am when everything big was over here....I love them!

My little sister is coming down to visit this weekend. I'm so excited to see her! Its been too long! I hate going a month without seeing my little sister/bff!

TTC is fine...just got done with AF, so now temping (though i think my thermometer is broken so i'll have to get a new one) But I was thinking maybe of not temping and doing cm and opk? idk. I still have time....we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment