PersonalMilestone

Monday, May 4, 2009

damn doctor!

I went to my first appointment at a new doctor today...just a fam doc, no biggie. Though I do hate getting my blood drawn - at least i didn't barf, pass out or cuss at the nurse!

Dr said that everything she could see looked great for TTC, but had to wait to get the labs back...cool cool. I'm not concerned at all. She also let me know there is no genetic reason for DH's father to pass down low sperm counts....so that was great news!! She really didnt seem to think that charting was needed and told me not to 'stress aobut it and it will happen when its time' ... biatch.

My chart is still looking good....but then again its 9dpo...i should quit positing pics of it....and really just quit looking at it....

I'm up to 70 points on the stupid signs analyzer....

I really don't think that this is my month, but i'll keep hoping and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment