PersonalMilestone

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Be Gone!

Okay AF, I am done with you now.

I have the worst cramps I can ever remember having. UGH! I forgot that I was actually on the bcp for a reason. Damn endometriosis! At least the doctor called in a prescription for me, not that it's helping much...but I'm thankful for what I have!

DH and I just cleaned the apartment. What a pain it is to make him clean. I feel like his mom....I guess he's just preparing me to have kids one day.

Today we're headed out to my little cousin's baseball tournament that's 2 hours north of here...which is great because its 2 hours south of my parents! so we're all going to meet at the tournament! I haven't seen my parents in a month in a half....its killin me!
I hate not living by my family....only 9 months left in the dreadful state of Indiana...

No comments:

Post a Comment