PersonalMilestone

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Okay...Lets try this again

I got very frustrated with TTC over the past couple months when I found out that I needed the lapro to get rid of my endo. I've come to realize this is ridiculous. People have lapros every day. people with endo get KU every day. DH and I are now in our 10Th cycle of ttc...we're not even in 'problem' territory yet. I also realize that it is healthy to be able to vent about my frustrations and worries...and hopefully soon, our Joy! So, back to blogging and back to temping!

My obgyn did give me a cycle study script and one for DH's S/A. We are going to do this, but maybe after surgery.

I quit charting completely for a month...and then the next month I charted CM and sex...I'm back to temping. That was very frustrating not knowing how many DPO i was.

Anyways, onto Cycle 10....thanks for coming yesterday AF....the phantom symptoms were killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment